TextileNet is a handy and reliable application designed to help users to organize and manage all their textile articles, suppliers and customers. It will generate a catalog, fabric library, product detail sheet and booklet for each of your entries.
Please note that the entire app s based on Microsoft Access, so if you don't have it, install it before installing TextileNet, or else the app is rendered useless.
The catalog may be sent through email or saved to an external storing device. Unlike other catalog software, the graphics catalog generates by TextileNet can't be changed or altered by recipients.
Furthermore, the app is backed up by a cloud solution, so any user can use the Microsoft Azure cloud computing data center to remotely access their data 7×24 over the internet with guaranteed support. The users can access their database anywhere from the world.
To sum it up, TextileNet is a smart management tool purposely designed for
for sales purchase, QA, warehouse, logistics, and distribution operation of textiles material trader, supplier, converter, mills or manufacturer. Recommended to users that work in the textile field and already know their way around a management tool.
Note: To log on, use the following username and password: demo / 123.
TextileNet Crack Keygen Full Version Free Download
There is no doubt that a textiles catalog is an essential part of managing and building a business in the modern textile industry. However, most textiles software available at the market are designed to be used by the end users, never by the manufactures.
When only functions of production management are required, the cost to pay for such an expensive software outweighs the benefits in the long run.
TextileNet Crack is different from all the other apps out there. It is tailored to be used by product designers and producers. It offers much more functions than you could possibly imagine.
The TextileNet Serial Key catalog is generated based on the data entered in to the system. In essence, it is a powerful data storage system for the textile production management. You can use it to manage your products as much as you want and as long as you want.
The catalog is dynamically generated so that you won’t need to rely on a spreadsheet to store the information, which is not real time. The TextileNet catalog offers a variety of features, all at no cost.
For example, users can search for a specific fabric, fabric range or even a specific product in the catalogue. In addition, they can search for fabrics by mood, material, color and shape. It is all just a matter of a few clicks.
TextileNet offers 4 themes to the catalog. They are Uniform List, Cotton List, Fabric List and Textile List. The “Uniform List” theme offers a free listing of all sorts of products. The “Cotton List” theme is more suitable for cotton related products. The “Fabric List” theme is tailored for fabric related products. The “Textile List” theme has more textiles.
It’s of no use to the users to only output a static design. No, TextileNet can make things better for you. It allows the users to input data into the TextileNet catalog based on a specific theme. For example, the “Cotton List” theme can automatically set the color based on the available colors.
Furthermore, the “Inventory List” template is available for the users to track all fabrics along with their details. This feature saves the user tons of time and effort.
Toll-free Number: +44 7736 035 699
Download TextileNet here :
* A wide variety of efficient features
* Free support for Microsoft Access database
* Undo function in case something goes wrong
* With distributed computing technology, users can remote data anytime from anywhere
* Backup data and access data in any time and anywhere without difficulty
* Easy and quick on screen to enter multiple suppliers or customers from different levels
* Powerful searching function
* XML export export function
* User-friendly interface
* Print and export formats:
The system can export data to Excel 2010, Word 2007, PDF and others, as well as you can export it to TXT, XML file, and CSV file.
*A powerful and easy to use Cataloging
*Powerful searching function
*Export data to excel, word, pdf, xml
Other functions listed below:
*Suppliers and Customers List
* To log on, use the following username and password: demo / 123.
*The company is not responsible for any data loss, injury, or damage resulting from the use of this app.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Company Registered in:
Hong Kong SAR China
Company Registered Address:
Unit 6/26-28, Block B, B Wing,
Ngau Sheung Choi Building,
22 Sheung Wan Road, Hong Kong SAR China
All Trademarks and Images are copyright of their respective owners
2. Account Creation: You may create an account on Bigfishcom by submitting a valid email address and at least one telephone number. Bigfishcom will only accept phone numbers and email addresses from phone number-verified subscribers. We will create the account and send you an email
TextileNet Crack Activation Key
TextileNet creates a catal or a catalog for each entry. The catalog include product details, color, texture, usage, size, fabric structure, weight, cost, quantity, and many other details. In addition it’s possible to create personal notes, videos, photos, and tons of other files and printouts.
It is possible to export the product list to various formats, PDF, CSV, MS Excel and HTML to access it on the go or via email.
TextileNet includes a basic file explorer to scan your folders and look for files of different kinds, like picture, text, sound, video and application, in the internal database. This device also makes it possible to export the entire database to one of these formats, as well as a CSV file.
Through the catalogs and the product details, the user can quickly check the availability of the quantities of the products and set the order for how many quantities you want to buy.
TextileNet is also compatible with all the distributors used in the textile trade, including ASDA, Carrefour, Costes, Decathlon, Décathlon, Éva, Groupe F, Harvey Norman, Lidl, Mega, New World, Nextdoor, Oysho, Penny Market, Pizeria, Restaurant24, Setai, Spinneys, Staples, and Wal-mart.
Therefore, each user can establish a connection and access to their points of sale at the supermarkets, department stores, etc, as well as their suppliers.
TextileNet includes a quantity calculator that makes it easy to do the conversion. It is possible to convert between one unit of measure and another unit of measure and vice versa. In addition, the tool allows the conversion between metric and imperial and vice versa.
TextileNet is compatible with all the CRM, ERP, and inventory management software. The interface is user-friendly, simple and intuitive. The tool is built specifically for textile professionals and allows users to easily view and access their textile information and inventory.
TextileNet includes two databases: one is for customers and the other for suppliers.
The first one is for the users to store their suppliers information, and the second one is for them to store their own customers information. There are many fields that are available for you to edit and complete yourself.
The first fields include their personal information, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, Skype etc. The second field includes contact details of the customers, such
What’s New in the?
This section will list all the features of the TextileNet application.
1. User friendly
– User-friendly interface
2. Easy to use
– You are not required to be tech savvy to operate the app.
3. No skill required
– You may either be familiar with MS Access
4. Cutting edge
– Be up to date with the most advanced technologies.
5. No need for Microsoft Access
– No need for MS Access. You can get the app on any platform.
– It supports various operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux
7. User can access database from anywhere
– Users can access their database from any of their machines over the world.
– The cloud databases of TextileNet is built by Azure cloud computing, so
multiple accesses at the same time can be done 7×24 over the internet.
9. Included software
– The software is included with the app.
– You can customize the look and feel of the app to your liking.
11. No software installation
– The entire app is available for download, no need to install any software.
12. Save 70% of Microsoft Access
– You are required to install an MS Access software to download and print their databases.
with TextileNet, all data are housed in a secure cloud database.
13. Export to Excel
– You can export all the features of the TextileNet app into Excel files.
14. Template support
– You can include sample databases from the TextileNet
15. Built-in calendar
– You can set the display of dates in the TextileNet, such as
A person’s birthday.
16. Contact management
– You can setup a database for your customers
17. Upload photos and/or videos
– You can use the app to upload pictures, videos, or other media
18. PDF and XPS printing
– Print it to PDF or XPS files easily.
19. Order tracking
– You can set up an order tracking database.
– You can customize the look and feel of the app to your liking.
21. My Company
– You can access all database information of your company.
22. Product list
– Print out the list of all products in the company.
23. Supplier list
– Print out the
OS: Windows 10 x64 (1903)
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core i3, AMD Phenom II
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon RX 580
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 6 GB available space
Xbox 360 controller with rumble or Xbox one controller
Xbox one gamepad or keyboard
Headset: High quality HD headset